Showroom Attendant - Charlotte
Showroom Attendant/ Light-Duty Mechanic position
About the Job
Specializing in the consignment and sales of collector vehicles, Streetside Classics is the largest and fastest growing classic car dealership in the nation. Currently, we have showrooms in Concord, NC (our Charlotte, NC market), Atlanta, GA, Fort Worth, TX, Tampa, FL, and Nashville, TN and Phoenix, AZ. We are currently searching for a mechanically inclined, self-driven, and energetic Light-Duty Mechanic/Showroom/Lot Attendant for our Charlotte showroom.
Our Concord facility holds approximately 250+ of the finest classic and collector vehicles, and the Showroom Attendant/Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the vehicles remain in pristine condition and are fully operable while they are in possession of Streetside Classics.
If you have a passion for classic cars, and are able to work on them, this is a unique and extremely rare opportunity for you to be around classic cars all day and really enjoy what you’re doing for a living.
· $15.00/per hour + potential $500 monthly bonuses
· Health/Dental benefits
· 401k with 4% match
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Full-Time Position/40 Hours Per Week
· Great work environment
· Accessible and open-minded leadership
· Opportunity to work with a great group of people and learn a lot about classic cars.
· Make sure vehicles remain in immaculate condition by regularly cleaning and dusting them off.
· Ensure the showroom floor is kept in a clean, safe condition for all visitors walking through.
· Ensure the vehicles are parked within the showroom in a orderly manner.
· Make sure all vehicles remain in sale-ready condition (batteries charged, tires aired up).
· Provide a support role to our sales staff by releasing vehicles to haulers & occasionally road testing vehicles with potential buyers.
· Perform minor on-site repairs to vehicles and confirm operability of all functions.
· MUST Follow directions well and be willing to take constructive criticism.
· MUST be a self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and move to next task.
· MUST have a professional personal appearance.
· MUST have a positive attitude and work well in a team environment.
· MUST have a clear Driver’s License and be able to drive manual and automatic transmissions.
If you’ve always dreamed of being around classic and collector cars, and have also a knack for working on them– this is the job for you. For consideration, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via Craigslist. No phone calls, please.